GUT FEELINGS 2023 – A HEALTHY MIND TAKES GUTS!
Vital is proud to be sponsoring The Gut Foundation event on Thursday 14th September, 39 Market Place, Auckland CBD from 5:00pm - 9:00pm
The event, which is run in partnership with Museums Victoria, focuses on the unique ecosystem within our bodies that has a profound impact on our overall wellbeing, and New Zealanders have some of the worst gut health in the OECD. Our partners at Pacific Radiology and Auckland Radiology Group champion this important work and through education and awareness, this statistic can change. “Research has shown a healthy gut can help protect against diseases, including type 2 diabetes, obesity and many autoimmune conditions.”
The event includes:
– A world-class interactive exhibition from Melbourne –
– Live art creation by NZ street artist Jacob Yikes https://lnkd.in/gvTDGTMn
– Talks by some of the most respected researchers in the Gut/Brain field, including Dr Julia Rucklidge – Author of ‘The Better Brain’, Dr Joanna Simpkin (Melbourne Museum), Sam Dodd – Neuroscientist for Arepa
– A live interactive cooking demonstration by The Two Raw Sisters https://tworawsisters.com/
– Food and drink samples from some leading NZ food suppliers and producers
Please refer to the attached flyer for more information on this exciting and interactive event.
Tickets: The four-hour event costs $130 per person and can be purchased online here at Eventbrite until September 13. Use code VITAL for $30 off. https://lnkd.in/gz34U685
Guests will be greeted with welcome cocktails—supplied by sponsor Good sh*t Soda—upon arrival including food and drink samples from some of New Zealand’s leading gut health suppliers and producers.